Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default 58% of Police Support Black Lives Matter - POLL

On 08/11/2020 05:58 AM, Snag wrote:
Probably because it's crap . I got a Jennings .380 in trade several
years ago . Sold it to the first fool that made me a reasonable offer .
I didn't like the way the action is designed . I'm not comfortable with
a firearm that has to be carried cocked and locked if you want to carry
with one in the chamber .

That pretty much leaves out the polymer family although I see some are
coming back with external safeties. More than one person has soiled
themselves with Glock's Safe Action. At least Springfield Armory's XD
family has a grip safety too.