Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default FTTP installation

In article ,
Andrew wrote:
On 10/08/2020 18:04, wrote:
On Monday, 10 August 2020 17:30:29 UTC+1, charles wrote:
I have 26 Mbps from BT FTTC and have never used more than 10Giga in a
month. What on earth DO people do with such massive speeds ?.
my former neighbour put it quite well: "I have 3 teenage children"

One of my neighbours only has internet on her mobile phone.

Her husband and her have 5 children.

Owain

So She doesn't care much for the planet then ?

The chairman (female) of a society I'm involved with has just (two days
ago) had child no 5, in just over 5 years, The message of facebook is
"family now complete". SWMBO's comment: just wait until she has 5 teenagers!

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England