Posted to alt.home.repair
Dan Espen[_3_] Dan Espen[_3_] is offline

Default Teeth whitener

Cindy Hamilton writes:

On Sunday, August 9, 2020 at 9:22:22 PM UTC-4, AK wrote:
I am a retired chemist and used very strong concentrations of hydrogen peroxide.

I bought some teeth whitener that uses hydrogen peroxide in a high percentage.

I was not happy with the results.

I noticed that it ate the rubber in the syringe where it was stored.

So, I started freezing the ones I was not using.

I decided to try to salvage it by washing out the H2O3 and using the syringe.

I found that the rubber on the syringe had "melted."

That, to me was scary.

Do you think the rubber was of low quality?

Andy

I think teeth aren't supposed to be white.

Yeah, my dentist keeps asking if I want my teeth whitened.
Can't figure out why I'd want that.
I also can't figure out how to smile with my teeth showing.

--
Dan Espen