Posted to uk.d-i-y
Richard[_10_] Richard[_10_] is offline

Default OT For the lefties to read

On 10/08/2020 09:50, T i m wrote:
On Mon, 10 Aug 2020 08:06:00 +0100, Richard
wrote:

On 09/08/2020 19:53, T i m wrote:
On Sun, 9 Aug 2020 19:27:56 +0100, Richard
wrote:
snip

Why, do you feel inferior, if so, do you have a reason to feel so?

I don't feel superior or inferior.

There you go then. If you can feel that. why couldn't I?

I don't know why you have that superiority complex.

No, of course you can't explain something that doesn't exist.

Perhaps one day
science will be able to help you.

Or your crystal ball, if it's still working (but hopefully better than
it is now).

snip

If you think ignoring them will change anything or not make them shout
even louder to be heard you are deluded, whereas they *might* just
think about what they are doing, if they are pulled up on it, like a
misbehaving child or dog. ;-)

Please lecture

'Lecture'? See, your language continues to give away your
insecurities. ;-(

I have no insecurities.

You certainly do.

I do not post endlessly about brain handedness (you've not done that
recently though),

I have never 'posted endlessly 'about' brain handedness'. I have tried
to explain it to the left brainers but because they *are* left
brainers ... ;-(

the evils of being omnivores,

And why not? So, if you were aware of some wrongdoing that was
affecting the voiceless and you thought you might be able to raise
awareness, you would just keep it to yourself?

the minutiae of my
existence etc.

Aww, see, there you go again, taking a concept and thinking it's aimed
at you personally. This is the problem with left brainers, they have
very little idea of all this human stuff. ;-(

Do you know anyone who fits this description?

Yes, you. You have tried to pick out more things that you think I have
done than I have you.

the BLM/statue destroying folk too.

Are there any here then as if there are, I must have missed all their
threads?

No, no threads,

Ah, thought not, so what point were you trying to make UP?

but you may have lost the plot.

Because? You, being a left brainer want everything to stay the same,
especially when it suits you not to face / deal / accept the *fact*
that suggest the right thing to do is to change?

And if their were, why would I want to counter those who are now
speaking up against the very things you seem to suggest you *support*,
like slavery and the thought that BLdon'tM?

I don't support slavery, but the destruction of statues erected to
people who brought greatness to this country is wrong.

Destruction yes, removal, no. I don't support the destruction of most
things, including animals lives, just to placate your appetite.

Had those people
not done what they and their peers thought was the right thing,

Ah, their 'left brainer' peers. Only a left brainer would ever do that
to another human being (or animal for that matter) and consider it
'the right thing'. I didn't need a publicity campaign or the risk of a
fine to know that wearing a seat belt was a sensible thing to do, just
as smoking (inc other peoples) cigarettes was something I really
didn't need to do.

what
would the world be like now? Probably a lot better

A lot better for not having slavery

Research that slavery stuff.

just in the same way we *will*
look back on how we treated animals in the future and question what
was wrong with us.

and definitely far
fewer third world homo sapiens.

?

Do some research to fill your knowledge gaps.

If people believe that spouting BLM is going to fix things, they're
sorely mistaken.

It already has mate.

It has only stirred up racial tensions.

Instead of gobbing off in the UK, USA and elsewhere
they should take their protests to Africa.

You have to start somewhere first.

Funny how you choose the easy option.

There they will see just how
much the black people think that black lives matter.

Idiot.

Bit early for your sig.

You obviously don't get it and unfortunately, never will.

If you have black on black fighting / slavery or even genocide it's
not a black issue is it, it's a bunch of people who have no empathy or
compassion bullying those who do.

But they are black lives being lost.
If a white person kills a black person in Africa, that black life mattered.
If a black person kills a white person in Africa, the white deserved it
and should be killed even more.
If a black person kills a black person in Africa, that black life didn't
matter.

OK.

Do any lives matter?

Every (wild) animal lives matter because they have been managing this
world,

You need help, seriously. The animals haven't "managed" anything.
They have lived and predated on others. FYI, if some animals didn't eat
other animals there'd be far too many to survive on the planet's limited
resources.

in balance long before we got here and ****ed it up for them
and us.

Yes. It is your duty to get infected with Covid-19 and pass it on to as
many people as possible.

https://ibb.co/RHWFbVN

I am awestruck.