Posted to uk.d-i-y
michael adams[_6_] michael adams[_6_] is offline

Default OT For the lefties to read

"T i m" wrote in message

On Sun, 9 Aug 2020 18:01:48 +0100, "michael adams"
wrote:

Basically all lefties, veggies, and similar who proclaim
themselves to be acting out of principle are a
prime target for trolling; both on Usenet, and outside.

Ah, people who don't want to torture and kill animals you mean? So I'm
guessing that you would say someone who wasn't a veggie to be a better
person for that? [1]

QED. I or anyone else only have to mention the word "veggies" and
off you go, defending yourself and recommending that complete strangers
change their lifestyle. At the drop of a hat.

Doubtless any competent troll, were they to put their mind to it could
easily induce you to post 20 paragraphs on the topic. Not that you need
much encouragement as it is. You give every appearence of actually
believing all these high minded principles you espouse, which makes
you an easy target for anyone who chooses to adopt a contrary attitude
simply so as to amuse themselves at your expense. At least until
the novelty wears off.

[1] Given we are recommended to eat more vegetables and less meat,
doesn't that make 'most people' more veggie than carnivore?

michael adams