Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default OT For the lefties to read

On Sun, 9 Aug 2020 21:45:59 +0100, "michael adams"
wrote:

"T i m" wrote in message
.. .

That's your personal opinion, unless you have any evidence to prove
that leaving somewhere to the trolls is the best thing for everyone?

Another knight in shining armour who considers it his mission in life
to rid a particular NewsGroup of trolls.

Where? That's certainly not my goal, what are you on?

Clearly originality of approach, isn't among your strong points.

And good comprehension of a situation isn't yours.

There's no "leaving" anywhere to anyone.

There isn't?

If everyone ignores trolls then they move on.

Unfortunately not the slightest evidence of that ever (in either
case).

Like everybody else
they don't have limitless patience; but that's rarely put to the
test unfortunately.

Quite. So what you *actually* then get is people getting more and more
creative with their killfiles and two or more groups within one.

Then you get people answering people with genuine help / replies and
others, who haven't seen those who replied saying the exact same thing
some days later (and looking stupid with it).

So, I think it's working giving some of these who come across a try
and seeing if you can make them a worthwhile part of our community and
if they don't get the message, then you can just ignore them or take
the P out of them.

Cheers, T i m