Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default OT For the lefties to read

On Sun, 9 Aug 2020 19:27:56 +0100, Richard
wrote:
snip

Why, do you feel inferior, if so, do you have a reason to feel so?

I don't feel superior or inferior.

There you go then. If you can feel that. why couldn't I?

snip

If you think ignoring them will change anything or not make them shout
even louder to be heard you are deluded, whereas they *might* just
think about what they are doing, if they are pulled up on it, like a
misbehaving child or dog. ;-)

Please lecture

'Lecture'? See, your language continues to give away your
insecurities. ;-(

the BLM/statue destroying folk too.

Are there any here then as if there are, I must have missed all their
threads?

And if their were, why would I want to counter those who are now
speaking up against the very things you seem to suggest you *support*,
like slavery and the thought that BLdon'tM?

Cheers, T i m