Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default UK diners treated to half-price meals ahead of feared second coronavirus wave

In alt.home.repair, on Sun, 9 Aug 2020 04:20:49 +0100, Bod
wrote:

On 09/08/2020 03:51, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Sun, 9 Aug 2020 03:12:23 +0100, Bod
wrote:

On 09/08/2020 02:39, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 8 Aug 2020 11:56:40 +0100, Bod
wrote:

On 08/08/2020 11:43, Mouse wrote:
On 8/8/20 4:31 AM, Bod wrote:
The UK Government is begging Britons to open their wallets, so Boris
Johnson is doing the same.

His Government has started paying 50 per cent of diners' restaurant
bills to encourage them to spend, ahead of a feared second wave of
COVID-19.

That's because your restaurants are so filthy.* LOL

https://www.the-sun.com/news/1264748...o-mouldy-food/

You're such a stupid dick. We can all play *find the dirty restaurant*
game in any country.

The NYC Restaurants Ordered Closed Feb 21-28 | News

NEW YORK — Filth flies, roaches, mice and unwashed hands — restaurants

=================
across the city have dirty secrets they'd rather you didn't know about.

==============================

https://www.newsbreak.com/new-york/n...osed-feb-21-28

So because he attacks the UK, you attack NYC. What does NYC have to do
with him? What does the USA have to do with him? Grow up.

No, you're totally misunderstanding.

I'm not attacking the USA at all.

Misunderstanding? Maybe an explanation would convince me of that.

Totally? That's ridiculous. I can read.

I did say ANY country.

This is the kind of excuse trump would use.

You do know that NYC is in the USA don't you.

And you ignore the part you don't even dispute, that because some
jackass attacked the UK, you proved you can be just as big a jackass by
attacking NYC.

You're just digging yourself deeper into your hole.