Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Joyce Jim Joyce is offline

Default BUSTED! St. Louis Prosecutor Has Problems of Her Own in Case Where Couple Faced BLM Mob

On Sat, 8 Aug 2020 07:48:36 -0500, Snag wrote:

On 8/7/2020 9:44 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 8/7/2020 6:51 PM, Snag wrote:
On 8/7/2020 3:27 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 8/7/2020 8:11 AM, Snag wrote:
On 8/6/2020 9:25 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 8/6/2020 6:46 PM, Muggles wrote:
Ed Pawlowski Wrote in message:r
On 8/6/2020 2:24 PM, Grumpy Old White Guy wrote: This is yet
another reason why I will NEVER EVER vote for a democrat.*
They're stupid and evil!
https://fellowamericandaily.com/bust...faced-blm-mob/
Half agree.* She should not have* used the case in a
political campaign.Should they be charged?* Not sure, Castle
doctrine may or may not apply since it was outside and no
specific threat made. I'll let the judge figure out the
technicalities of it. Possibly a brandishing charge?Pop them one
at a time as they come through the door and it is easy to figure
out.

No specific threat?

They were a mob of people who broke onto private property.

They did not break into their property.* Big difference in the
castle law.* They should have stayed inside the door.

** One of the "demonstrators" is on video saying that he broke the
gate . Once they came thru that broken gate they were fair game .
Several hundred people come pouring onto my property making threats
I'm opening fire .

Get the whole story.* They broke a community gate, not their private
property.* They were going down the street.

** I've seen video of the "protesters" on the McCloskeys' lawn . Moot
point anyway , that street is also private property , owned by the
homeowners in that gated community - and they are property owners ,
making that also their property . Any way you cut it Ed , they felt
that their lives were threatened and they acted appropriately and
within the law . Kim Gardner is totally outside the law with her
attempts to charge and punish them .

Totally agree she was looking for votes.

Laws can get fine line at times.**** Stand outside with gun in holder,
rifle at your side.* Point the gun and you drastically change the
circumstances.

If I point a gun at you , better start running because the next thing
I'll do is pull the trigger . I agree that they should not have pointed
the guns at the crowd ...

Got it. Don't point guns at a crowd.

just those in the crowd that were pointing guns at them .

Wait, what? Now it's OK to point guns at a crowd??

On a side note , those pointing lasers at people need to
be shot . Only problem is that someone else in the crowd will grab the
laser if you do and there goes your self-defense claim . Unless you just
happen to have clear video of the incident ...

I assume this refers to people pointing lasers at aircraft as they approach
to land. I agree, that's very dangerous.