Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Joyce Jim Joyce is offline

Default BUSTED! St. Louis Prosecutor Has Problems of Her Own in Case Where Couple Faced BLM Mob

On Fri, 7 Aug 2020 22:43:11 -0500, Muggles wrote:

On 8/7/2020 10:23 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 8/7/2020 7:55 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 2020-08-07 13:27, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 8/7/2020 8:11 AM, Snag wrote:
On 8/6/2020 9:25 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 8/6/2020 6:46 PM, Muggles wrote:
Ed Pawlowski Wrote in message:r
On 8/6/2020 2:24 PM, Grumpy Old White Guy wrote: This is yet
another reason why I will NEVER EVER vote for a democrat.*
They're stupid and evil!
https://fellowamericandaily.com/bust...faced-blm-mob/

Half agree.* She should not have* used the case in a
political campaign.Should they be charged?* Not sure, Castle
doctrine may or may not apply since it was outside and no
specific
threat made. I'll let the judge figure out the technicalities of
it. Possibly a brandishing charge?Pop them one at a time as they
come through the door and it is easy to figure out.

No specific threat?

They were a mob of people who broke onto private property.

They did not break into their property.* Big difference in the
castle law.* They should have stayed inside the door.

** One of the "demonstrators" is on video saying that he broke the
gate . Once they came thru that broken gate they were fair game .
Several hundred people come pouring onto my property making threats
I'm opening fire .

Get the whole story.* They broke a community gate, not their private
property.* They were going down the street.

Trespassing on a private road

So? Call 911.

They'll send an army of social workers to de-escalate the situation.

Probably, but you've established that you've reached out to the
authorities in good faith. In many jurisdictions, and most certainly
in that one, the deck is stacked in favor of the rioters, antifa, blm,
whatever you want to call them. Dot the i's, cross the t's, and try to
get a convincing video so if things go south it won't be you doing 30
years like that dummy at Charlottesville.

The hypothetical 'you' may need to both defend yourself against legal
charges and the civil suits brought by the assholes from SPLC.

Again, they were protestors, not rioters. Protesting is a
constitutionally protected right.

Not on private property.

From what I saw, it wasn't private property. It was simply a gated
community.