Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 58% of Police Support Black Lives Matter - POLL

On 2020-08-07 00:04, wrote:
"58 percent of respondents who identified as police officers said they
view Black Lives Matter favorably."

Majority of Police Officers See Black Lives Matter Positively, Support
Reforms
Newsweek Magazine - July 8, 2020
--
https://www.newsweek.com/majority-po...s-poll-1520131

Depends on how you ask the question.Â* Not a lot
of folks are against better policing.Â* Very
few officers are for brutality.

Hmmmm.Â*Â* I thing all police should have body and
dash cams.Â* Does that make me a BLM supporter?

Would you support laws that lying on police reports results in police
being fired?

That is a union problem. It is very hard to fire any government union
person for anything. Maybe they should fire educators who lie on
diplomas and say people actually "passed" high school.