Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default OT For the lefties to read

On Sat, 8 Aug 2020 03:13:50 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...W3xqawGserx4hM

Serious question harry. What are you trying to prove or hoping to
achieve by posting links like that here, in a d-i-y group especially?

Like, we know there are some sick people in the world of all races,
colours, creeds, ages and genders so you really aren't bringing
anything new to the table here?

Do I wonder if it's the fact that it's *black* people doing stuff to
*white* people that is your *only* 'point' here?

Every time you post this sort of obviously racist stuff here you lose
what little credibility you have left and are just seen by the
majority of right-minded folk here as a sad and twisted racist.

But this is what happens when you only represent a tiny minority of
the population (the racists), you become marginalized then become
insular and so don't have anyone around you to slap you back into
normality.

Cheers, T i m

"Did you know you can love kids and still beat them? No wait, that's
not right.

You can love women and still abuse them? ****, wait, that's still
wrong. ;-(

You can love animals and still eat them. Phew, that's better!

For a second there I almost sounded hypocritical."