Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default That's Aberdeen fecked then ...

"harry" wrote in message
On Wednesday, 5 August 2020 13:39:13 UTC+1, Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Wed, 5 Aug 2020 12:26:09 +0100, Jim GM4 DHJ ... wrote:

The wee bint should just close down all pubs in the country .... no
great loss...

Aye, and it may come to that UK wide to get the schools open. IMHO
getting the schools open is far more important than letting people
**** their furlough money up against the wall. It's not just "a year"
that is being affected, it the whole education system from
pre-school/reception to University. The effects are going to be in
the system for a long time.

In this county yet another pub has been central to yet another couple
of clusters of positive tests. Every one who visted that pub from
opening to closing on two consecuative days has been urged to get
tested. Part of the reason for that is that over 20% of the recorded
contact details are either false, incomplete or ilegible.

When are the Great Unwashed going to get it into their thick skulls
that SARS-Cov-2 is here for the long term and the sooner they get
used to distancing and wearing masks the sooner other restrictions
can be eased (a little).

Nothing will change until we get a vaccine/cure.

Try telling that to New Zealand. Dont be too surprised
when they just laugh in your face, like everyone else does.

I have heard that both will be a long time in coming.

We'll see...