Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

Default lowbrowwoman, Birdbrain's eternal senile whore!

On Sat, 8 Aug 2020 00:07:48 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

Easy. DE-FUND SUBSIDIES FOR FATHERLESS CHILDREN !!!

I don't see Bob F's post but I'll reply here. Start with broken window
policing along with stop and frisk. Bust a lot of balls in the bad
neighborhoods. They don't like cops so give them a really good reason.

Sure, the libs will whine about racial profiling but that's the reality
in Chicago. In over 90% of the murders both the perp and the victim are
black or brown.

I, OTOH, am all for "defunding" useless senile blabbermouths such as
yourself, lowbrowwoman!