Dave Plowman

Default Running cables through stud walls

In article ,
Paul paul at javajedi dot com wrote:
Thanks Dave, you really have found the first upside to a house built by
a current-day "what-we-can-get-away-with" builder: they only put one
noggin in per section when the built the internal walls upstairs!!!

Ah - current day. I'm stuck in Victoriana where the ceilings are rather
higher. And as well as noggins you get 45 degree runs as well - I've no
idea what those are called.

But a modern house should have the humidity rather better controlled
than one my age when it was built, so perhaps the studs wouldn't move
around so much. ;-)

--
*Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies.

Dave Plowman London SW 12
RIP Acorn