Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default No mask consequences

On 08/07/2020 05:57 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 8/6/2020 10:50 PM, rbowman wrote:

I forgot to mention that I think the infamous wedding couple should
just
have found another baker or had their cake without a message written on
it. Who writes stuff on a wedding cake, anyway?

Well. Google images informs me that I am behind the times, as usual.

Cindy Hamilton

Worse yet. Several other baker offered to do it for
free. This was a deliberate, targeted persecution.

It's not as bad as the Canadian tranny who is suing a waxing parlor
because they refused to wax his balls.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-salon-workers

He may have been fortunate. I can see some sadistic SOB waxing hem
painfully.

That was my thought. How hot can you get wax before it bursts into flame?