Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Help-to-Pie

On Wed, 5 Aug 2020 07:38:51 -0700 (PDT), polygonum_on_google
wrote:

On Tuesday, 4 August 2020 23:34:03 UTC+1, T i m wrote:
On Tue, 4 Aug 2020 15:48:07 +0100, Andrew
wrote:

Has anyone had a half-price meal yet ?.

I wouldn't go into a cafe, pub or restaurant yet if they were giving
the food away!

If they were giving it away, it would probably be crowded out.

Followed by the hospitals, the delays before normality returns and the
'cost' of it all.

McD seem to have reduced their prices. And become busier.

I have had tea and cake in a cafe with a spacious garden.

And you ate the cake with the fork you took there yourself I hope? ;-)

Do they have sneeze shields on staff side of the cake storage nowdays?

How often (on a busy day) do they wash their hands, especially after
clearing the tables or handling cash?

Cheers, T i m