Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Help-to-Pie

Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote

In my view it also makes people eat double portions so making them fat!
Still, life is a compromise and the point clearly is that they want us to
catch the virus, but not all at once. That is why they want to get folk
back to work, and not sitting on the beach next to other infected folk.
Its got to be as gradual as possible.

They have seen the writing on the wall about how long to get enough
vaccine produced and every country in the world would be bust by then
otherwise.

Not one of them would be.

It seems pragmatic but logical to do as we are doing.

Even sillier and more pig ignorant than you
usually manage and that’s saying something.

None of New Zealand, Taiwan, Vietnam or Australia will be bust, you watch.

No country will go bust if their pubs and restaurants cant open either.

"Rod Speed" wrote in message
Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote
Why is it only mon to wed though?

Because that is the quieter time.
Completely stupid imo to be encouraging people to eat out inside where
its impossible to stop aerosol spreading of the virus.
"Andrew" wrote in message
Has anyone had a half-price meal yet ?.

Lots of stories of people doubling up on the full English
at places like 'Spoons.