Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default more car trouble

There is an old joke. Man goes into car parts shop next to car dealers. I
want windscreen wipers for my car, he says. Man says, Seems like a fair
swap.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Andrew" wrote in message
On 04/08/2020 10:57, Jim GM4 DHJ ... wrote:
If it's not one thing it is another just came off the M77 onto the M8 and
the wipers just stopped !...torrential rain....on a bit of the motorway
with no hard shoulder...smart motorway I think the call it well I call it
STUPID and deadly...so I kept going and got home with them not
working...so another trip to the scrappy required.....I can hear the
motor so probably one of the linkage ball in nylon sockets
failed.....110,0000 miles so I suppose this is to be expected.....mutter
mutter

Old crocks should not be allowed on motorways, and
nor should their vehicles :-)

What is rain ?. Can we have some in Sussex ?.