Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Antenna Tower height ...

On Tue, 4 Aug 2020 21:14:30 -0600, rbowman wrote:

On 08/04/2020 07:40 PM, wrote:
The lift is near me, $250 all day or $185 for 4 hours.

How much does it weigh? The neighborhood handyman pruned the trees last
year and rented a massive, self-propelled lift. I've no idea what it
grossed but it left 6" deep ruts in the lawn, something a normal pickup
never did. He filled the ruts this spring and I seeded them but I can
still feel the bump with the lawnmower.

They make all kinds. Some are tow behind small trailer deals with a
simple straight boom others are fully self propelled and articulated.
Tree guys like the latter because they can move around the tree and
come at the limb they want from any angle.