Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

Default lowbrowwoman, Birdbrain's eternal senile whore!

On Wed, 5 Aug 2020 08:13:52 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

It wasn't either of those but that's the general idea. Some of the limbs
were getting close to the power line, but that was a little overkill for
the job. He's a nice guy but I think there was a little 'Ooh, ooh, new
toy!' factored in when he went to the rental place. I walk by there
during lunch sometimes and they have some less tank-like lifts.

"During lunch"? LOL Are you still trying to keep up appearances,
lowbrowwoman?