Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb[_3_] dpb[_3_] is offline

Default Antenna Tower height ...

On 8/4/2020 10:14 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 08/04/2020 07:40 PM, wrote:
The lift is near me, $250 all day or $185 for 4 hours.

How much does it weigh? The neighborhood handyman pruned the trees last
year and rented a massive, self-propelled lift. I've no idea what it
grossed but it left 6" deep ruts in the lawn, something a normal pickup
never did. He filled the ruts this spring and I seeded them but I can
still feel the bump with the lawnmower.

My old JLG 40H weighs about 12,500 lb; a newish 400H 4WD is closer to
14-15,000 lb.

The towables are from about 3,000 - 6,000 lb depending on model and
height. A 50-ft Genie is about 5K I believe