Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

Default Wow, expensive lighting!

On Wed, 5 Aug 2020 02:59:30 +0100, Fredxx, the notorious, troll-feeding,
senile smartass, blathered again:

Then they'd learn what they really need to know, and could start work
far earlier in life.

Then you will never learn. When was the last time you worked?

How often do you still need to be told? The clinically insane sociopath,
attention whore and troll is UNEMPLOYABLE most of the time! Most likely he
has to take up some government-sponsored occupation occasionally!

Some examples of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic
"mathematics":
"100 is 5 times more than 20.
"5 times less" is the opposite of "5 times more", so this makes 100 back to
20 again.
20 is 5 times less than 100, the same as dividing by 5.
An elephant is 5 times bigger than a tiger, a tiger is 5 times smaller than
an elephant."
MID:
"I'm comparing being able to tell the difference between 21 and 12 to being
able to tell the difference between 21 and 12. If you think that it's easy
to think a 12 year old is 21, it's only fair to use it as a reason when you
get caught ****ing a 12 year old, which you mistook to be 21."
MID:
"50 watts is ten times more than 5 watts. Likewise 5 watts is ten times
less than 50 watts."
MID:
"The answer is 9. The 0.5 chicken is dead, so basically it's 1 chicken
laying 1 egg per day. The half egg was one halfway out, the only egg for
that day."
MID:
"let's say you prefer 20C water. If you go in 10C water you'd say that was
cold (10C colder than you want). Now you go in 0C water, that's twice as
cold, because it's now 20C colder than you want."
MID:
"Even if only 25% of people want it legalised, and let's say LibDems already
have 15% of the vote. If 75% of that 15% stop voting for them because they
don't want it legalised, they're down to 3.75%. But 25% of the 85% who
didn't previously vote for them, change their mind due to this policy, they
gain 21.25%, giving them a total of 25%, well up from 15%."
MID:
"If I say 1, then "or so", the "or so" means another 1.
If I say 5, then "or so", the "or so" means up to another 5.
Is English not your first language?"
MID:
"If you live for 4 years and die, you wasted 4 years. If you live for 20
years and die, you wasted 20 years, that's 5 times worse."
MID: