Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim GM4DHJ ... Jim GM4DHJ ... is offline

Default more car trouble

On 04/08/2020 15:50, Andrew wrote:
On 04/08/2020 10:57, Jim GM4 DHJ ... wrote:
If it's not one thing it is another just came off the M77 onto the M8
and the wipers just stopped !...torrential rain....on a bit of the
motorway with no hard shoulder...smart motorway I think the call it
well I call it STUPID and deadly...so I kept going and got home with
them not working...so another trip to the scrappy required.....I can
hear the motor so probably one of the linkage ball in nylon sockets
failed.....110,0000 miles so I suppose this is to be
expected.....mutter mutter

Old crocks should not be allowed on motorways, and
nor should their vehicles :-)

What is rain ?. Can we have some in Sussex ?.

no...it's OURS