Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default NO more free TV licence from today

On Tue, 4 Aug 2020 08:13:05 +0100, "Jim GM4DHJ ..."
wrote:

On 03/08/2020 22:26, T i m wrote:
On Mon, 3 Aug 2020 21:27:24 +0100, "Jim GM4DHJ ..."
wrote:

snip

I refuse to use hertz...it means nothing

You really are a dick aren't you Crazy Jim?

'You refuse to' ... like you are some sort of vigilante or rebel?

The *reason* we all try to use the same terms and standards is so that
we can better / more efficiently / accurately communicate with each
other.

Is your old Yank Tank RHD as if it is I'm surprised you don't 'refuse'
to drive on the left (in the UK)?

Cheers, T i m

bull**** Timmy

Only to crazy's like you it seems.

c/s cycles per seconds describes what is going on

So what is a volt, amp, degree, foot, kilo describing?

and
hertz is some German bloke......

And?

c/s thus we can better / more
efficiently / accurately communicate with each
other........

Nope. You might be able to talk to yourself better. Do you actually
have any friends? Doesn't look like you spend any time talking to them
on AR, judging by the amount of time you spend here on a DIY group.

Cheers, T i m