Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

Default lowbrowwoman, Birdbrain's eternal senile whore!

On Mon, 3 Aug 2020 21:41:44 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

They make the NYC mobsters look like sissies by comparison.

Demands? As soon as someone would approach me with "demands" I'd kick
their ass out. Most restaurants are losing money right now so maybe BLM
will donate to them to help out.

You can't kick blacks out of a restaurant.

Might still be easier than kicking an endlessly driveling senile
blabbermouth like you out of a newsgroup. LOL