Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Shakedown: BLM Demands Cut of Louisville Business Profits forProtection

On 08/03/2020 07:54 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 8/3/2020 7:49 AM, Neil Kelly wrote:
Black Lives Matter (BLM) protesters issued €śsocial justice€ť and €śblack
liberation€ť demands regarding €śdiversity€ť to a restaurant owner in
Louisville, KY, including a directive for €śdonations€ť to organizations
run by non-whites.

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2020...ts-protection/

The democrat's fund raising division is at it again! A vote for Biden
will get you more of this.

They make the NYC mobsters look like sissies by comparison.

Demands? As soon as someone would approach me with "demands" I'd kick
their ass out. Most restaurants are losing money right now so maybe BLM
will donate to them to help out.

You can't kick blacks out of a restaurant.