Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default NO more free TV licence from today

On Mon, 3 Aug 2020 20:57:22 +0100, Farmer Giles wrote:

I retired in 2010 at 57 and got the lower pension is that correct

or
was I diddled ? .....

Not sure what you mean, but you wouldn't have been entitled to pension
Credit aged 57 at any time.

Didn't think you could take the state pension early either, defer it
yes.

So one must assume this pension is a private or works one which will
have it's own set of rules regarding early payment. I could have
taken my works pension at 55 with a 25% reduction tapering to 0% at
60 (its "retirement" age).

--
Cheers
Dave.