Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default strange hot water

On 03/08/2020 13:08, Paul wrote:
Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 03/08/2020 08:10, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
just down at the static van and I thought I would take a bath rather
than a shower.....anyway water at the sink is scalding ....shower
with the mixer up the right way up now is working well...the whb is
pretty hot but the bath water is temped at the most... anybody got
any idea why this is the case ? ....all about the same distance from
the Worcester combi.....whb and bath have separate hot and cold
taps....sink is a mixer

it's a Worcester 24i propane....sink scalding at full flow
rate......whb scalding at full flow rate...bath tepid at full flow
rate...not too bad at slow flow rate.....just have to live with
it.....no water temp adjustment on the boiler...thanks all except tim

Hot water is being diluted by cold somewhere.

Before it gets to the control you're using.

They may be a Thermostatic mixing valve inline with the bath hot tap.

--
Cheers,

John.