Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Win 10 file sharing problem

In article ,
Andy Burns wrote:
Dave Plowman wrote:

Can you point me in the direction of how to set things up using MAC
addresses? My router is a BT one,

google for your SmartHub/HomeHub model, DHCP reservation should get you
there

I've tried just about everything said here.

DCHP range on my router is 192.168.1.64 - 253

I've assigned static addresses to the things I want to talk to one
another, including the range extender, below 64. And reserved those IP
addresses in the router.

Googled lots of times. Everyone has a different answer.

https://appuals.com/how-to-fix-the-w...rking-problem/

None of which seems to have made any difference. Some can see another, but
not the other way. Some show another on the network, but aren't allowed
access.

--
*If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.