Posted to uk.d-i-y
pamela pamela is offline

Default Plague of flies

On 14:41 29 Jul 2020, John Rumm said:

On 29/07/2020 13:54, Mark Carver wrote:
On 29/07/2020 13:46, NY wrote:

Using one of these can be a source of great satisfaction, though
despite sparks being visible, they are often only stunned, so while
they are unconscious take swift action to reduce one of their
dimensions to close to zero

https://www.amazon.co.uk/HUYURI-Mosq...-Swatter/dp/B0
7T6DT8Y2/ref=asc_df_B07T6DT8Y2

The "Executioner" branded one is actually pretty good - it makes a far
more dramatic "bang" on contact than the other I have tried - and will
knock down wasps and things fairly easily.

I have the "Executioner" electric fly swatter but find bluebottles will
survive it despite being dramatically flung across the room. I hate the
things and end up chasing after them with fly spray.