Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Value of a older Millermatic 200 Welder

On Fri, 24 Jul 2020 16:19:42 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

I’m going to buy an older MM200. Can you tell me if it will weld aluminum?

If you have a spool gun or a proper feeder..yes..it will weld aluminum
quite nicely. They are highly thought of in the biz...though they are
getting rather elderly...they work nicely.

Gunner
__

"Journalists are extremely rare and shouldn’t be harmed, but propagandists are everywhere and should be hunted for sport"

Yeah..with no bag limit.