Posted to alt.home.repair

Default liquid tight connector to pvc conduit

On 7/28/20 5:15 PM, wrote:
I want to connect liquid tight tubing to PVC conduit. Searching online I see a lot of Poly tubing connectors w/compression on one end and with a threaded end for a box, but I want to go to a straight piece of conduit.
So what I want is a Poly to PVC conduit coupler.

Don't know if I am looking in the right place or not.
Searched the web, big Orange and big Green, but no success.

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

You haven't said quite what you want to do. Do you want to run
a few feet underground? UF wire lets you do that without conduit.
It is supposed to be buried two feet deep though. That's about the top
of a man's knee caps.
Conduit at the ends of the run is supposed to reach eighteen
inches into the dirt.