Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Green Chris Green is offline

Default Has anyone coma across plans for Climbing Frames anywhere?

John Rumm wrote:
On 28/07/2020 09:54, Chris Green wrote:

I'm thinking of building a climbing frame for our grandson and, while
we can probably come up with some reasonable ideas, some sort of plan
and recommendations for materials etc. would be useful.

What kind of scale are we talking, and what age range?

We have lots of space (9 acres altogether, but the grass around the
house is 1/2 acre or so), so probably what many people would call
large. Age range, he's going to be 4 soon, so 4 on until .....

--
Chris Green
ยท