Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Green Chris Green is offline

Default Has anyone coma across plans for Climbing Frames anywhere?

Andy Burns wrote:
Chris Green wrote:

I'm thinking of building a climbing frame for our grandson and, while
we can probably come up with some reasonable ideas, some sort of plan
and recommendations for materials etc. would be useful.

Has anyone seen anything like this? It could be just a 'book with
ideas' or, at the opposite end of the spectrum, an actual kit (with,
maybe, buy your own wood).

Dunster House (I think are a known outfit within the group for log
cabins and DIY uPVC windows) sell a kit for some monkey bars, or you
could crib from their photos

Yes, thanks, they have a couple of complete constructions as well.

--
Chris Green
ยท