Ned Simmons

Default Ceiling fan bicycle generator

In article ,
says...

Doug - I think I may have Bodine 3409 stashed here
somewhere that was pulled because it had one bad phase.
You're welcome to it for the cost of shipping if you're
interested in playing with it, and assuming I can locate
it. The voltage constant is 47 volts/1000 RPM, the torque
constant is 57 oz-in/amp. I don't recall if the bad winding
was shorted or open.

Sure, Ned, I'm interested. Is this motor still in production or available
surplus? That's crucial.

What's the shaft size, what's the frame, and what's it weigh?

http://www.bodineonline.com/22b&34b.html

You can email me your payment address and the freight.

I'll look later today and see exactly what's wrong with it.
All I remember is that it was being used as a servo in a
positioning system I built and failed after several months,
but I don't recall the symptoms. I'll let you know.

Ned