Posted to alt.home.repair
Roger Oveur Roger Oveur is offline

Default Neurosurgeon: Face Masks Pose Serious Risks to HealthyIndividuals

On 7/26/2020 6:00 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 7/26/2020 4:08 PM, trader_4 wrote:
On Sunday, July 26, 2020 at 3:13:16 PM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
On 7/26/2020 1:30 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 7/26/2020 9:14 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 7/26/2020 11:00 AM, danny burstein wrote:
In Muggles
writes:

Neurosurgeon, Dr. Russell Blaylock warns that not only do face masks
fail to protect the healthy from getting sick, but they also create
serious health risks to the wearer. The bottom line is that if you are
not sick, you should not wear a face mask.
https://principia-scientific.com/neu...y-individuals/

Do the rest of the world a favour and stay ten miles downwind
and downstream of civilized society.

I went DANCING last night with about 300 other people who were also
dancing.Â* Had a great time, too!

Smart, really smart.

I've been dancing before COVID happened, so have probably been exposed a
thousand times already.

Now there is another fine example of failed logic.

I can't wear masks, and I found a new place to
dance and have fun. SO, I've been going for the last 2 weeks on Fri and
Sat evenings. Alot of fun.

That's what places like FL, TX, AZ said too. It's all going just swell,
we can do as we please, see it's working. Look at them now, screwed.

The majority of people don't even know they've had the virus. It's
entirely possible even I've already had it and had no symptoms, too.
Viruses come and go ... there'll be more viruses after this one, and
there's no reason to fret and hide because it does no good.

Yah, Flip-Flop Fauci and his "experts" don't seem to know how many people have actually become infected.