Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Favorite over the air TV shows

In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 25 Jul 2020 13:17:54 -0700, Bob F
wrote:

On 7/25/2020 12:18 PM, micky wrote:

I watch Gunsmoke on Me. I also listen to Gunsmoke radio shows from
the 50's on Sunday night and 3 of the TV shows in the last 2 months have
had the exact same story as radio versions, even much of the dialog is
word-for-word the same.

When I was a kid, it was a weekly battle to stay awake through Gunsmoke
to be able to watch Sea Hunt.

I can relate to that. I think I fell asleep watching the Saturday night
horror movies, And there was no way to record them.

When I was little, I watched tv on my belly with my head resting on my
hands, my elbows on the floor. But my arms got too long. I really
missed that position for a long time.