Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Florida man battles coronavirus after son brings it home, infects family

On 7/25/2020 1:50 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Saturday, July 25, 2020 at 1:17:48 PM UTC-4, Jim Joyce wrote:
On Sat, 25 Jul 2020 06:47:57 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 25/07/2020 06:15, Jim Joyce wrote:
On Fri, 24 Jul 2020 23:54:27 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 7/24/2020 10:35 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 07/24/2020 09:34 AM, Muggles wrote:
The food there usually sucks.Â* I opt for something more nutritious like
a green smoothie with kale and spinach in it. mmmmm!

Gag... The only thing I've found to do with kale is to saute it with
garlic. A lot of garlic.

Best sauteed with a lot of olive oil. Slides out of the pan into the
trash smoothly that way.

+1

Give me fresh fruit and decent tasting vegetables any day.

You'd be right at home at my house. Breakfast always includes at least one
kind of fresh fruit, sometimes two or three. Dinner usually includes fresh
vegetables, when possible, either from our garden or from the farmer's
market.

You must live somewhere warm. The growing season is too short here to
rely on the farmer's market.

Plus, it's a pain in the ass to go there. I just shop the grocery
store for everything.

Cindy Hamilton

In CT we had a real farm market May to October. Had to be grown or made
by the seller. Twice a week, good stuff.

Here in FL I go to a farm stand open year round. They have local stuff
when available but bring in other stuff for a well rounded offering.
Mushrooms from PA, bacon and cheese comes from Ohio. I go at least once
a week. Nice people that run it too.