Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Florida man battles coronavirus after son brings it home, infectsfamily

On 7/25/2020 11:06 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 7/25/2020 12:47 AM, Bod wrote:
On 25/07/2020 06:15, Jim Joyce wrote:
On Fri, 24 Jul 2020 23:54:27 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 7/24/2020 10:35 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 07/24/2020 09:34 AM, Muggles wrote:
The food there usually sucks.Â* I opt for something more nutritious
like
a green smoothie with kale and spinach in it. mmmmm!

Gag... The only thing I've found to do with kale is to saute it with
garlic. A lot of garlic.

Best sauteed with a lot of olive oil.Â* Slides out of the pan into the
trash smoothly that way.

+1

Give me fresh fruit and decent tasting vegetables any day.

Kale and spinach ARE decent tasting veggies.

Raw spinach in a salad is good. Cooked spinach is nasty.