Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default Florida man battles coronavirus after son brings it home, infectsfamily

On 25/07/2020 18:17, Jim Joyce wrote:
On Sat, 25 Jul 2020 06:47:57 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 25/07/2020 06:15, Jim Joyce wrote:
On Fri, 24 Jul 2020 23:54:27 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 7/24/2020 10:35 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 07/24/2020 09:34 AM, Muggles wrote:
The food there usually sucks.Â* I opt for something more nutritious like
a green smoothie with kale and spinach in it. mmmmm!

Gag... The only thing I've found to do with kale is to saute it with
garlic. A lot of garlic.

Best sauteed with a lot of olive oil. Slides out of the pan into the
trash smoothly that way.

+1

Give me fresh fruit and decent tasting vegetables any day.

You'd be right at home at my house. Breakfast always includes at least one
kind of fresh fruit, sometimes two or three. Dinner usually includes fresh
vegetables, when possible, either from our garden or from the farmer's
market.

My wife is good at spotting when sellers have purchased their stock at the
local Walmart. We used to joke about it until one she just straight up
asked if the produce was from Walmart and the guy explained that when he
didn't have enough otherwise, they would add store-bought (not necessarily
WM) so they'd have a better stocked booth. He said they all do it, so we
got comfortable asking a few others and they all said yes. We skip those
sellers, but they still offer a service to people who can't or won't go to
the actual grocery store. The important point is to eat fresh as often as
possible, rather than processed foods.

Agreed totally.