Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Mike Coon[_2_] Mike Coon[_2_] is offline

Default Need advice on a neon transformer

In article ,
says...

I have a Neon Christmas tree (glass tube outline) that was made for

my
grandfather by his employees (E.L. Ruddy in Toronto) during the
depression (as Granny told me years ago). Stands about 14 inches tall
and is still working just fine. Haul it out every winter and plug it
into its base.

I can post a picture if anyone is interested...

John :-#)#

I certainly wouldn't mind seeing it John.

https://flippers.com/images/XmasNeonSmokey.JPG

https://flippers.com/images/XmasNeonTree.JPG

Old photos, that don't show the metal base. All I have at the moment.
It is sitting on a 1929ish RCA radio, sitting on a 1920s radio speaker
cabinet. Photos taken almost twenty years ago.

John :-#)#

How refreshing that the shape has an smidgen of randomness!

Mike.