Ash

Default Tonight's Property Ladder, Channel 4

Mike Mitchell wrote:

God, didn't you just want to push that woman off the top of her
unfinished roof! What was the POINT of this programme?!! I thought it
was supposed to be all about making money from property by spending
enough, but no more, to do up a tired or dilapidated property, then
selling it. Sarah Beeney tried everything to persuade these
know-it-alls to revise their plans, yet they not only didn't listen to
a word she said, they treated her advice with contempt. You could
observe it, most of the time, on the woman's face. And then they had
the nerve to say that whether £5,000 or £50,000 profit, it was still a
profit! Er, excuse me, Mr & Mrs Property Developer, but there is a
£45,000 discrepancy between those two figures, duh!

And then they had to sell their own property to pay for the mismanaged
extra work they thought essential - ha bloody ha! Three weeks with
friends? How could anyone have stood them for three days?

I would have divrced that red headed know it all bitch immediately.

In fact, I wouldn't have married her in the first place.

What a tosser.

Typical bloody art fart all confidence and no bloody sense, and
completely unable to distinguish between property development and an ego
statement on interior design.

This show tonight was the nadir of Property Ladder. It was not about
making money from property and how to save on costs. It was about a
personal tussle between the presenter and some folks who were just not
prepared to listen to any advice. And we never did get to hear whether
they sold it for half a million or whether, like Colin and Justin
found, they are still waiting for the right idiot to come along.

I don't think it was a tussle at all. It was a wry shrug of teh
shoulders as Mrs Knowitall wasted huge amounts of her husbands money and
everyones time proving that people who think they are 'designers' can't
run a business project.

MM

I especially liked the bit at the end...

Presenter: "Will you do it again?"
Weird Woman: "Yes"
Presenter: "Eh?!?!"
Weird Woman: "Yes, and i'm going to be working on other people's projects
too..."

I only hope these 'other people' watched her spank her husband's cash away
so readily!!!

AJN

---