Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Joyce Jim Joyce is offline

Default Why they wear masks in Pakistan

On Fri, 24 Jul 2020 22:00:44 -0400, wrote:

On Fri, 24 Jul 2020 13:15:08 -0500, Jim Joyce
wrote:

On Fri, 24 Jul 2020 02:42:05 -0400,
wrote:

On Thu, 23 Jul 2020 19:59:55 -0500, Jim Joyce
wrote:

On Thu, 23 Jul 2020 13:25:15 -0400,
wrote:

On Thu, 23 Jul 2020 10:44:40 -0400, Gil wrote:

On 7/22/2020 10:23 PM,
wrote:
On Wed, 22 Jul 2020 18:05:29 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Muggles should not travel there

https://imgur.com/gallery/WeUKEuX

The cops will shoot you in Ontario for not wearing a mask

BULL****!!! You obviously have a reading comprehension problem!

Gil

I am using the same logic as the BLM people who say Trayvonn Martin
was killed for eating Skittles and Eric Garner was killed for selling
illegal cigarettes.

I like that you think you're using any kind of logic. That made me laugh.
:-)

Not my logic. That is what BLM uses for logic.

No. That is what you say BLM uses for logic, but 1 + 1 = 6 at your house.

Are you stupid or just arguing. I know what they say about the thugs
who were fighting with the cops instead of just cooperating.

Who are "they"? What are "they" saying that you find so compelling?

If a cop tried to arrest you, would you fight with him or call a
lawyer?

Like 99.9999% of any population, if I was being restrained in such a way
that I knew my life was ebbing away, I would struggle. You would, too, even
if you think you wouldn't. It's a basic human instinct.

When George Floyd had a knee on his neck and could barely manage to say, "I
can't breathe", do you think he should have rummaged around for a phone so
he could call a lawyer? In your world, is that what happens? In your world,
does everyone have a lawyer on speed dial?