Posted to alt.home.repair

Default UK couple win bid to name son Lucifer

On Fri, 24 Jul 2020 12:23:21 -0500, Mark Lloyd
wrote:

On 7/23/20 2:13 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

[snip]

Its not just religion, parents make their kid's live difficult because
they want to be cute.
Most everyone knows how to spell Karen but when you spell it Karyn, that
person will spend the rest of their life telling people how to spell it
correctly.

Most people who hear my name think there is only one 'l'. I've even
heard one who thought there was a 'w' in there (I forget where).

My FIL has the same problem. His first name is Lloyd. I just had to
tune up a girl at CVS a couple days ago when she couldn't find him in
the computer. I did get a compliment about how good I looked at 92 tho
;-)