Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Joyce Jim Joyce is offline

Default UK couple win bid to name son Lucifer

On Fri, 24 Jul 2020 17:32:06 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 7/24/2020 5:00 PM, Jim Joyce wrote:
On Fri, 24 Jul 2020 16:21:23 -0400, micky wrote:

In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 24 Jul 2020 12:23:21 -0500, Mark Lloyd
wrote:

On 7/23/20 2:13 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

[snip]

Its not just religion, parents make their kid's live difficult because
they want to be cute.
Most everyone knows how to spell Karen but when you spell it Karyn, that
person will spend the rest of their life telling people how to spell it
correctly.

Most people who hear my name think there is only one 'l'. I've even
heard one who thought there was a 'w' in there (I forget where).

I['m convinced there 3 common spellings for Malcomn, but maybe there
are only two.

I'm in the middle.

I'm probably telling a joke for an audience of one - me.

Nah, it only about 20 years ago.

:-)