Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Sevenx days left

In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 24 Jul 2020 14:08:49 -0500, Jim Joyce
wrote:

On Fri, 24 Jul 2020 12:38:33 -0400, micky wrote:

Trump said in April that by August, things will be okay with the virus
and they will have a normal convention.

He has seven days left. I'm sure that's enough. He's going to make it!

I thought he canceled the convention yesterday. Is it back on?

Maybe I misphrased it... Trump would say the important thing is that
they *could* have a normal convention, not they at they actually have
one. And we have 7 days left. We'll make it.

I heard an interesting report yesterday from "unnamed sources in the WH who
are familiar with the campaign", so take it with a grain of salt. They said
that Trump's window of opportunity for turning the polls around is, at
best, about 4 weeks wide and shrinking rapidly.

I would think it's shrinking by one day each day. I guess it's
percentages that make it seem rapid. 4% a day now and increasing to 50%
the next to last day. .

The point is quickly
arriving where he'll have essentially taken himself out of contention in
the upcoming election.

I can only hope.