Posted to alt.home.repair
SNAG SNAG is offline

Default Sevenx days left

On 7/24/2020 2:08 PM, Jim Joyce wrote:
On Fri, 24 Jul 2020 12:38:33 -0400, micky wrote:

Trump said in April that by August, things will be okay with the virus
and they will have a normal convention.

He has seven days left. I'm sure that's enough. He's going to make it!

I thought he canceled the convention yesterday. Is it back on?

I heard an interesting report yesterday from "unnamed sources in the WH who
are familiar with the campaign", so take it with a grain of salt. They said
that Trump's window of opportunity for turning the polls around is, at
best, about 4 weeks wide and shrinking rapidly. The point is quickly
arriving where he'll have essentially taken himself out of contention in
the upcoming election.

I can only hope.

It took me 10 minutes to stop laughing so I could post this . Hope is
a Good Thing , but in your case it is in vain . People are so disgusted
with the liberal support for rioting and looting that I expect Trump to
win by a landslide . In fact , I believe the only way he can lose is by
massive voter fraud .
--
Snag