Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Ant problem in paviours

If they are not marching toward your house I'd tend to leave them alones.
They do no real harm most of the time. Of course you can do as you say or
use that powder, but really, what is the point.
Of course ant hills in the lawn do annoy the heck out of gardeners!
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Andy Bennet" wrote in message
On 24/07/2020 08:36, Broadback wrote:
How to get rid of them which is the best method? When I google the
problem is is id 99% American information, even when i specify UK!

A kettle full of freshly boiled water normally does the trick.