Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Phil Kangas[_4_] Phil Kangas[_4_] is offline

Default Been fun folks!

"Jon Anderson" wrote in message
On 23/07/2020 8:47 am, Bob La Londe wrote:
Hopefully we will see you around sometime. aioe server is
still free. Posting using it now.

Well, we'll see in a few weeks when I get my first
followup MRI. I'm doing really well at the moment,
back to work less than 48 hours after my last radiation
session, part time. Doing better than I expected.
If that MRI is clear, I am thinking I might yet be around
a while. Though this cancer is called the Terminator
and 1-2 years is typical, there are some that are at 10
years, and one fellow in the States is going on 19 years.
If I have a clear MRI, I'll move to one of the free
services.
If it's back already, I'm in trouble....

Regards all,

Jon

"I am long on ideas, but short on time. I only
expect to live about a hundred years."
- Thomas Edison